They currently have 2 models they are showing out of a total of 7 different plans. As I write this, they have sold about half of the homes they plan to build and, as the only new home community in Walnut Creek, the new releases are selling pretty fast.
Some benefits of living in the Walden Park Community:
- Close proximity to the Walnut Creek BART station (About a mile)
- Walking/Biking distance to downtown Walnut Creek
- A private rec center with a pool
Prices range from about $494,000 to around $735,000. Sizes are from 2 bedroom homes around 1350 sqft to over 2500 sqft for 4 bedrooms.
When you go, mention you are working with Steve Kent at Alain Pinel Realtors.
Why? Well there are 3 main reasons.
- A good realtor can save you money by negotiating for you on both price and upgrades. It’s not unusual for a good realtor to save the client tens of thousands of dollars. If you just work with the sales office, I can almost guarantee that you will not get the best deal for you and since you don’t pay my fee, why wouldn’t you.
- When you close escrow and before you take possession of the home, I will be there with you to help you check out your new home. Helping you spot potential problems and assisting you in working with KB to take care of any issues or problems.
- Last, if you call me before you go, I will assist with your closing costs saving you additional money. Having a Realtor on your side when buying a new home is smart move.